The Niche DominatorThe Niche Dominator course reveals a step-by-step guide that you can quickly & easily follow while starting your very own profitable membership site, even though you’re giving its access away for FREE!
It may not sound even remotely profitable, but that’s where most marketers are totally off the mark. We intend to show you why free membership sites ARE profitable and then guide you to get your own unique niche dominated quickly using our easy to follow techniques!
In This Course, You Will Soon Discover:
- How to expand your online business using FREE membership site models!
- How to start your first FREE membership site on a low cost for high profits – step-by-step! (Hint: once you know this, you can quickly multiply this amazing business model for exponential profits!)
- What you need and where to acquire top notch resources and tools to get started on your membership site model at the lowest investment possible!
- 4 powerful ways to promote your membership site to the masses… and recruit new members by the truckloads!
- 4 profit-pulling, money-making centers you can financially benefit from… even though you’re giving away your membership accesses for FREE!
- How sending one email away can get you even more members and potential customers!
- How to build expert influence through your membership site!
All Rights Made EasyIf you’ve ever tried to sort through the world of resell rights, you probably noticed there are nearly a dozen terms bandied about as if everyone knows what they mean. Problem is, plenty of people don’t know what they mean – and that includes some of the marketers who are selling rights to their products!$0.00
That’s why I created this report. Over the next few pages we’ll dissect the most common terms associated with resell rights. And the next time you purchase rights, you can be confident since you know what you’re buying.
But one word of warning…
A moment ago, I mentioned that sometimes even the marketers selling the rights don’t understand the terms they’re using. That means that you need to ALWAYS read your rights license so you understand how your product can or cannot be used.
Even if you know the definition of a term, the marketer selling you the rights might not – and so the license may list terms startlingly different from what you expected. When in doubt, ask the original product creator directly, and get it in writing so there aren’t any misunderstandings.
Internet Marketing StarThe Internet Marketer’s Blueprint Will Detail:
- When you’re doing something wrong, it’s nice to know about it before it starts to cost you a ton of both money and time. This is where this interview comes in super-handy.
- You’ll discover an in-depth discussion of the rights and wrongs of well known, but rarely mastered marketing techniques from the pro himself.
- Where do you begin? Everybody has a big list and hundreds of customers already, but where are yours? Getting started used to be the hardest part…
- Not anymore though, you’ll be taken through everything this marketer did to put himself among one of the ‘flying under the radar, but making a crapload of money doing it’ people. You don’t have to be loud, famous or cocky to be rich. (Lesson one)
- The secrets behind list building and promotion. How do you get your list to respond and buy your products when you want them to, repeatedly, for life?
- Know when you’re mailing them too much, or too little. A hotly debated topic, but the answer lies within the blueprint, (along with access to over a decade of online marketing experience).