when you start using ‘Exit Prophet Pro’ today!
- Build Your Opt-In List – Mention whatever free gifts you give away to get more people to opt in to your list.
- Promoting Affiliate Programs – Make sure everyone knows about the latest affiliate program you’re promoting just as they try to leave your site.
- Special Offers – Offer a discount or additional bonus to encourage those who were on the fence to order your products, your conversions will jump thru the roof!
- Pre-built Salesmen – Give your affiliates Exit Prophet code they can add to their web pages to promote your products. Their happy because they increase their commissions, and when they make more money, you do too.
- Exit Surveys – Ask your visitors why they are leaving and you’ll get all the information you need to improve your offer and increase your profits!
- Building Anticipation – Get people buzzing about an upcoming promotion of yours. Give them a little taster of what they can expect to see soon.
- Audio / Video Messages – Load audio or video messages to remind your prospects of your products main benefit or what they stand to lose by not acting immediately.
The SEO WarsWhen it comes to learning how to get traffic from the search engines you need information that contains three important keys.$6.97
1) The first key is getting information that has been put together by a true search engine optimization expert. If the information isn’t written by someone who’s tested and been where you are, how could it be of any value?
2) You need information that has been tested by more than one person. You want to be able to put information in place that has been used by not just one person but dozens of people so you know it’s effective.
3) You want “White Hat” strategies that won’t get you banned form the search engines! Many courses teach you techniques that could potentially get you banned and blacklisted by the search engines which permanently shuts down any chance you have at getting traffic and the worst part is that they don’t even tell you this before you put that tactic into action!
Building Your Business on the InternetBuilding your online business on today’s internet!$27.00
1) You Can Sell Something That Everyone Wants!
Why bother trying to sell things that people do not want or need? With this book, you can learn how to sell something that everyone wants all the time! This is how a fortune is made in the world today – selling something that people not only want, but need. And this book teaches you exactly what to sell (40-50 words).
2) You Can Totally Dominate the Internet!
You can not only find the right thing to sell, but exactly how to sell it and sell it big. You can learn to dominate the internet with the secrets I am revealing for the first time ever in this incredible book! No matter what your product, this method will teach you how to get on top in the internet in a matter of weeks! (40-50 words).
Here is what you will learn inside this guide….
- The Internet Market
- Today Values of An E-Book
- Using A Squeeze Page
- Using Information Sites
- Making Money from Social Networking
All Rights Made EasyIf you’ve ever tried to sort through the world of resell rights, you probably noticed there are nearly a dozen terms bandied about as if everyone knows what they mean. Problem is, plenty of people don’t know what they mean – and that includes some of the marketers who are selling rights to their products!$0.00
That’s why I created this report. Over the next few pages we’ll dissect the most common terms associated with resell rights. And the next time you purchase rights, you can be confident since you know what you’re buying.
But one word of warning…
A moment ago, I mentioned that sometimes even the marketers selling the rights don’t understand the terms they’re using. That means that you need to ALWAYS read your rights license so you understand how your product can or cannot be used.
Even if you know the definition of a term, the marketer selling you the rights might not – and so the license may list terms startlingly different from what you expected. When in doubt, ask the original product creator directly, and get it in writing so there aren’t any misunderstandings.